Email meEmail meEmail me
Powered By erinations /
Email me Email me Email me Email me

Friday, September 21, 2012

Ice Candy: Only In The Philippines

Ice Candy is one of the usual summer treats of the Pinoys, especially the kids. It is a frozen juice or shaked fruits in little ice bags where one would have to nibble at the end of the plastic to sip or bite the ice candy.
Ice Candies comes in different flavors. Most common are orange, mango, buko and grapes.
To make an ice candy, one needs to have ice candy bags, (just ask grocery stores for one) funnel and fresh fruits or juices, depending on the Ice Candy flavor you wish to make.
This frozen delight doesn't only keep one cool during summer days but it can easily transport him/her back to childhood in just one sip of its chilled sweetness.


Email me You Think You Got The Best Recipe On This???Submit a post. Email Me now.

©All Rights Reserved Erinimages Productions™ 2012® All material posted on this blog is copyrighted by it's respectful owners. Philippines Flag